ComfortPro® diesel auxiliary power units (APUs) from Carrier Transicold are the trucking industry’s all-around performance leaders. No other APU offers the combination of air conditioning, heating, cab power, engine warming, truck battery charging, optional shore power connectivity and a 2,000-hour maintenance service interval found in the ComfortPro diesel units.
Less an Accessory And More A Necessity
- Easy Maintenance: Enhanced drive system and 2,000-hour maintenance interval
- Regulatory Compliance: Minimizes the risk of costly fines associated with anti-idling regulations and simplifies compliance.
- Driver Retention: Creates a more pleasant work experience for drivers while keeping costs down.
- Fuel Savings: Save nearly a gallon of fuel per hour, compared to idling the truck engine
- Reduced Tractor Idling: Extends service intervals while also reducing wear and tear on the engine