The Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of resident, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Restrictions on Use of the Website
- While accessing and using this Website, you may not:
- Use any device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any Company server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website;
- Reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer of Company, including any Company account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Company’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Website or to Company;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Company on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website;
- Pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity;
- Use contact information provided on the Website for unauthorized purposes, including marketing;
- Use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere, or attempt to, with the proper working of the Website or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or Personal Information from the Website; or
- Interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Website in any way.
- Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Website at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which Company may be entitled at law or in equity.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any content that:
- Is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- May constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or
- May contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
If you do submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Company an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media. You further agree that Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Company. You grant Company the right to use the name you submit in connection with such material, if they so choose.
Some features that may be available on the Website require registration or use of a password. You are responsible for protecting your password. You agree that you will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your password. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, notify Company immediately.
Reservation of Rights and Ownership
Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Company, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos, and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein. Company reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and its content.
The information presented on the Website is for informational purposes only, provided on an “as is” basis, and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Although Company puts a lot of effort in keeping the information and documents on the Website accurate, complete, and up to date, Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Website or its contents. Any reliance on the material on the Website is at your own risk. The Website may contain certain historical information. Historical information is not necessarily current and is provided for your reference only.
Hyperlinks and Third Party Sites
Certain website links provided on this Website will launch Internet sites that are not under the control of Company. Company provides these outside links solely as a convenience to you and the provision of any such link is not an endorsement by Company of that site or any of the contents, products, or services contained or offered therein. Accordingly, Company makes no representations or warranties whatsoever concerning availability of or content, including sub-links, found on those sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE COMPLETE, CORRECT, ACCURATE, USEFUL, RELIABLE OR NONINFRINGING, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING; THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR TIMELY.
IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE DURING YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE MAY NOT BE SECURE AND MAY BE INTERCEPTED BY UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. RECOGNIZING SUCH, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OR USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA), PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY ACTIONS COMPANY TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF COMMUNICATIONS YOU SEND TO COMPANY, OR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED IN OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
If you cause a technical disruption of the Website or the systems transmitting the Website to you or others, you agree to be responsible for any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising, or resulting from that disruption. Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with Company in the defense of such matter.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of the State of Nebraska shall govern the content and use of this Website, without giving effect to any of the conflict of law principles or rules thereof. The Website is based in the State of Nebraska in the United States. We provide the Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Latest update: 1.17.22